Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Portugal 3: Lisbon

Lisbon was ok. It wasn’t that I didn’t like it I guess it just didn’t stand out to me. I did love the Time Out Market. Food was delicious I mean look at my salad. There is icecream on it ontop of a goat cheese honey glazed circle. Delicious. I loved that market. We went around the city, the very hilly city and explored the cute streets. This place is just like San Francisco: there are trolleys and even a Golden Gate Bridge. There was a pink street, literally painted pink to boost bar attendance. Theh had this egg tart that was good and we saw where Portugal sent their explorers and welcomed them home like De Gama that was cool. Ill be able to ahow my kids pictures when I teach it next year. There were lots of pretty look out points and we stopped by the local market swap meet. They had some very clever vendors there selling recycled merchandise which made my heart happy.
Trip notes can be found here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12hDy2SxwBNMdQWPSdiFfl5ZtTH1IMcCubajJ4-hkDxE

No comments :

Post a Comment