Monday, April 16, 2018

Spain 2: Seville

Seville. It was fine. It started out rough because we could not find anywhere to park and our hostel was in the middle of the old city where parking doesn't exist. Google maps doesn't work because it can't register if you are on a street or the sidewalk and half the time we didn't know if we were on the street or the sidewalk. 1.5 hours later we were parked. We saw the center. We say flamenco dancing. 
We went to the Cathedral and paid extra to go to the roof except by roof they meant the view tower and not the actual roof. If you ever go make sure to pay for the private tour of the actual roof with all the spires. But guess what Christopher Columbus' tomb was here. That was pretty... interesting. I will use it next year when I teach explorers to my kids. 
This. This was my favorite part of Seville. TAPAS! oh my oh my they were good. That round thing is a piece of goats cheese crusted and cooked in honey until it caramelizes and then covered in some sort of perfection. Just perfect. 
Also the cuhrros and chocolate sauce. Yes please. 

No comments :

Post a Comment