Thursday, March 31, 2016

Vilnius, Lithuania

Never did I ever think I would live on Lithuania or come back to visit. I am glad that both happen. 
The city is full of a simple charm and so much history. Lithuania has been through a lot, a whole lot. There is a lot of history here to learn about and a lot to explore. 
Today we went to the Grand Dukes Palace museum. Oh I guess we should start with who is we? Cierra, who I lived with in China is now the head teacher here in Lithuania so I got to come back with my mom and see her as well as Dima and his family. Yesterday I got to see half of my elementary kids. Well, the few who are left. It was so nice and they were so excited! 
We are going to do pen pals with kids from my class back home. So excited for that! 
Alma still works at the school too! I loved being back. I'm going today and tomorrow As well which should be great! 

No comments :

Post a Comment