Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Arches National Park

On my way to Albuquerque I planned to stop at Arches and Canyonlands. Due to time constraint I only made it to arches. 
The setting: 110 degrees, 1-5pm, the hottest part of the day.
The good: there were not very many people there.

The bad: it was HOT! Also not enough time to hike delicate arch so I need to go back.
The best: my favorite was the sand arch:
It was a short hike and through a canyon and lots of red sand. I poured so much of it out of my shoes!
The place was very beautiful especially the drive out. The views on the drive out are spectacular. Camera can't do justice, 
But it was beautiful!
There were so many different views and structures of rock. My suggestions: go in fall or spring and leave all day so you can do the hikes!

No comments :

Post a Comment