Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Chicago

My last summer adventure.


Chicago.

Well, not really. More like Morris, IL. But who knows where that is? Not really anyway.

Let me tell you though, this town is cute with a capital C.

Imagine perfect historic houses, wrap around porches, white picket fences, red doors, beautifully landscaped. Yup, and my best friend lives there. With a husband, a baby, and two dogs. She literally has the American Dream.

It was so fun to go and be apart of it for a week.

We did a variety of baby friendly activities. We unpacked her house, organized, watched Olympics, cooked, shopped, and had an Olympic themed Bunco night. By the way Bunco is kinda a pain. It is all based on luck of the hand and guess what I lost all but 4 rounds. Literally. However, the present steal at the end was incredible, funny, and so much fun!

Oh! We also went to a Paint Nite. That is a really great activity! You pay some money and go paint with your friends and a bunch of strangers. Lets your creativity out. Loved it.

This cute town of Morris also had a vintage market and car show that we had a great time at.

We spent a lot of time inside. Have you been to IL in the summer? It is HUUUUUMMMMIIID. I would not survive there no matter how adorable it is.

Now I am home. Home for 6 days before school starts and it has been 24 hours and I am already to bored. I am glad that I literally only had 2 days home this whole time. Staying busy is tiring but exactly what I need.

No comments :

Post a Comment