Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Beauty of Spring

I LOVE spring. I love it. The weather is nice. The sun is out. Flowers are blooming. Here in China the blossoms and beautiful. As we walk to class there is one area that is gorgeous! It's a cute little trail with purple flowers scattered on the floor and trees in bloom with countless white blossoms. Everytime I walk by there I smile. It's simply perfect. 
This is what it looked like last week. Doesn't look so special but this week the flowers have gone crazy. 
Anyway spring is also incredible because it means our tai chi classes are outside!
It's so fun meeting with out cute Chinese teacher and learning the tai chi movements. Even if I look like a fish out of water, I still enjoy it. But seriously, I was born with no coordination. 
What's new lately? It is week four of exercise and we are still going strong. Today was the strength program and kung fu. It is also Cierra's birthday. We made her an Oreo, brownie, pudding trifle that was delicious despite the nasty oil we used to make the brownies. 
This week I also got to get back into the classroom and teach for someone who was sick. 
We made shamrocks. 

No comments :

Post a Comment