Saturday, January 24, 2015

Finally. Real China.

I've been in China for a week and a half but I didn't feel like I was in China, until today.
 There it is folks. The scenery that made me feel like I was finally in China. 
The sad part? We got there twenty minutes too late and it was closed but look how beautiful this temple is!
I also found a bird.
When you find a bird you have to ride it right? Well I sure did.
After finding this temple we walked under the wall and behold a lake of beauty. 
It was stunning.
We have to come back here and explore in the warmth. You can rent little electric boats and drive them around the lake. 
It was so calm and beautiful. There was a layer of fog or here probably pollution which gave it an eerie feel. 
Some yoga had to be had. 
That is my roommate Claire. She is awesome. After we found the lake we started to head back. 
Oh! As we walked through the city we started to see trees. It got to be a little crazy like planet of the apes or world war z. It was huge city with trees and plants all up and down the side walks. It's hard to explain but it was like the city and forest were coexisting. 
Today's adventure was China. Real stereotypical China. 

No comments :

Post a Comment