Thursday, September 18, 2014

Airplane #28

That's right this is airplane number 28. THIS YEAR! I have boarded and unboarded 28 planes this year in six countries. Why am I not signed up for frequent flyer miles or rewards!?

Destination this time: NORWAY

Airplane 28 is special because we got rear boarding. I don't know about you but I had never been through the rear door of a plane before. 
Even more trippy... This flight to Norway was only $27. Apparently some things aren't too good to be true.
I mean it's an hour and a half away fr the city but $27 is $27. 
We are currently on board this plane. I think it's pretty smart to put the safety instructions here. Great way to save paper and force people to look at it. 

So in an hour I will be in Norway. That's trippy. Apparently it's like the most expensive place to be. Not too excited about that but when you are only an hour from Norway you go. So we are going. We are also hopping over to Sweden after this. The only thing I know about Sweden is that some guy in a song puts his bum on the Sweedish. That and Sweedish fish are pretty good. Hahaha. Okay for reals though this is a pretty sweet weekend right? 
What is this life I am living!? Jealous? I am. 

No comments :

Post a Comment