Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Dogs of Lithuania

The dogs of Fiji got many depressing posts from me so I feel inclined to do justice for the dogs of Lithuania.

First: Lithuania thank you for not breaking my heart on a daily basis. Thank you for making me smile. 

Lithuanians take care of their animals! On a daily basis I see dozens of people walking their dogs. Clean, cute, leashed dogs... Being walked! Way more than in America. There are always people walking their dogs. There are also shops that sell dog necessities and toys. I have yet to see a stray dog or one that even hints and maltreatment. 

I love it. Such a 100% difference from Fiji and it makes me so happy. 
Look how cute this guy is! Their paws are always a little dark because they are outside walking so much. 

No comments :

Post a Comment