Sunday, September 21, 2014

Destination: Sweden


Ever been to Sweden?

Well when you are so close you go. Despite pricing. And let me tell you this was no $27 flight. The dumb flight from Sweden was more than our flight I Norway and our flight to Sweden combined. But like I said when you are here, you go. I doubt I will ever be back in this part of Europe and I'm determined to see all the countries while I am here.

So what is Sweden like? 
It's raining! Why! It's raining so much! Today we got off the plane and headed into the center. It is really pretty! 
Such beautiful architecture! We are staying in the middle of old town and this is our view from our window.
Since it's pouring rain we just spent a few hours walking around old town.
We found some cool arches and flowers. Found a chocolate shop, go figure.
We then went and walked some more. Here is our group photo. 
The architecture is beautiful. So pretty. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. 

No comments :

Post a Comment