Monday, February 16, 2015

Well, That Was Gross

I'm blessed.
We are blessed.
I just walked out of a legit Chinese outdoor market and I want to throw up. When I was in Guilin I experienced it for a moment and literally ran out. Now we are in XingPing. We came here to experience the back of the 20Y note:
We found those flower crowns on the ground. 
Okay so then we walked around.
Mikele and I took a pee in the woods. Some lady came and saw us, that was fun. 
Anyway after eating we were walking and saw a market. Let's go explore we thought. It will be fun we thought. Yeah, no. Vomit.
This was at the beginning. 
Then
At least it's fresh?
The place was disgusting. Pure filth. 
Now the next part is what was truely disturbing. The dead dogs. Let's remember how I'm a crazy animal activist lady and how I wanted to leave Fiji because I couldn't handle the animal abuse. Here they have dead dogs on tables, skinned, and being hacked into pieces. 
The only positive I can think of is at least Fido isn't wandering the streets starving to death with a broken leg. But it was a lot to stomach. Infact I feel sick and dirty. I'm so glad I don't have to buy my food from that market each day and live in the filth. I'm also glad I don't have to eat dogs. I'm also grateful I haven't gotten sick, yet.
Right now I'm squished in a bus with a man coughing up luggies every two seconds. Jordy and I just may die but that would mean no banana crumble tonight so I guess we will endure. The next hour though... Vomit. 

No comments :

Post a Comment