Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Messy Valentines


Valentine's Day.
What a perfect day to get down and dirty in the mud! 
We started at the opening of the cave which was covered in neon lights. I'm pretty sure it was all fake and made from concrete but it looked kind of neat.
Then we told the lady to skip the talking and take us straight to the mud. Did you ever see the video of me and Fiji mud? Yeah to say I don't like things touching my feet that I can't see is an understatement but since this year is about facing gears I did it. 
YOCHO You Only China Once
Mud. 
We covered ourselves in cold stinky mud.
It was about knee depth when you stood in it and the nastiet feeling ever. Then a quick rinse in the shower and onto the hot springs. 
 You can't see much but those are the hot springs. The coolest part? We were the only people in both. Sometimes a group of Asian tourists would walk by but for the most part it was just us. Sweet! 

No comments :

Post a Comment