Saturday, August 30, 2014

Opera, Henna, Sumo, Oh My!

Today had been a day for the books. 
1. I'm in Riga, Latvia. Yeah, I didn't know where it was either. But it does exist.

2. I hula hooped on the streets. Why? I'm not sure what was going on but I got the hula hoop and have it a whirl.

3. Attempted slack lines by the canals. It was really hard!

4. Got a henna. 

5. Danced in the streets while an old man was singing I'm walking on sunshine. That video will have to come later.
6. Danced with an orange elephant. Another video to follow.

7. Hugged a snail. Why? Again, I am not sure but they had giant snails everywhere.

8. Dressed as a super hero.yeah.
9. Went to the opera. El travatore. 
10. Did archery infront of an ancient church. Hit the bulls eye. Twice.
11. Did sumo wrestling and beat the crap out of Mikele. But for her sake I put this photo of her beating me up. 
12. Ate a lot, and I mean I mean a lot of cheese and bread! Like all day long. 
13. Saw so many beautiful sites with these lovely ladies. 

No comments :

Post a Comment