Saturday, November 22, 2014

ABC Amsterdam. Bikes. Canals.

First, look how cute our hostel cafe is. 
Second, look how delicious my breakfast is.
More chocolate flakes of course but hey there is banana in there too. Besides it's a pretty photo. 
Check out time. We see a sign saying the train is closed on weekends. Ut oh. After 30 minutes trying to figure it out with the lady we finally decided we would just pay a lot and take a taxi so we could have more time
Riding bikes!
Get bikes. 
Attempt to ride.
Remember when I attempted this in vilnius. Okay it wasn't as bad but it was still funny.
Thanks Mikele for letting me borrow your coat. 
We road to this sign which was hard to take pictures of because of all the people. So I thought I would focus on the  better half:
And then we got back on the bikes and rode through Vondel Park. It was beautiful and I didn't fall off. 
However on the way back I was an inch away from crashing into some lady. She came out of no where and didn't even use her bell. Terrible. 
We ended our short morning in Amsterdam with stroop waffle ice cream. YUM. This is good! 



No comments :

Post a Comment