Sunday, November 23, 2014

London Love

London.
I've fallen madly, deeply in love with you. 
Even though it took 3 hours from pkave landing to walking through the hostel door. We will just call that a hiccup in our relationship. 
Our hostel was located in beautiful Hyde Park is an adorable building. 
With awesome light fixtures but really squeaky beds. Afte dropping our luggage  we headed to find Oxford street. 
It was surprisingly warm in the 50's so it was a nice night walk. We walked for awhile until we saw the beautiful lights in the distance.
It was spectacular. I would say it was like walking down time square and rodeo drive. Tons of people, gorgeous buildings, high class and the lights. Oh the lights. You had me at hello. 
Every alley just got better. 
So if the lights and fun atmosphere wasn't enough the red busses and phone booths were the cherry on top. 
BUT it gets even better and here is why:
My favorite two initials. Ever. This place is my own personal heaven on earth. My love affair with a grocery store may seem weird to many but you obviously aren't a foodie. This place is beyond description and this one was huge!
I need this place in America. I was finally able to eat real healthy food like home:
It was the freshest and most delicious food I've had in 4 months . Even if that juice came out if a bottle and not my juicer. It was happiness for my soul. 
We used the tube and it was slightly confusing. There are ao many tunnels to choose from! 

No comments :

Post a Comment