Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Manual Antonio

Manuel Antonio. Wow. The pictures do not due this place justice. Teal blue waters, black rock cliffs and protruding jungle pinensula. And to get to these beaches you hike through the jungle part of the natural park full of sloths, monkeys, raccoons, iguanas. And the beach is full of monkeys, raccoons, and iguanas as well. The raccoons are not scared of people at all and come after your stuff, you have to hold onto it. 
While airing on this beach a raccoon got less than 6 inches away from me to take my peanut butter container. 
Infact there is one sneaking up behind me right now. Then the monkeys come too. 
Lots of them. Some had babies on their backs. 
Can you see the baby hugging it's moms back on here? So cute. 
Also iguanas that just chill right next to you. 
It's awesome! So I was playing in the water and then a huge wave came and took me out. It was bad because I was on a lot of rocks and tumbled and tumbled. 
This was the beginning when the blood started to peak through on me knee and all over my foot. Stung, but not too bad. 


No comments :

Post a Comment