Thursday, June 23, 2016

Tamarindo: Surf Town

I can only think about my dad right now and that I wish he was here. We are in a surf town today. Surf shops and surfers everywhere. Surf town is fine but maybe not so great for people who don't surf lol.
This morning we hung out at our hotel in Playa Del Coco then started the string of buses that would get us to to Tamarindo. It was so hot and humid, the bus was pretty miserable. A few hours later we arrived.
The hostel lady was so rude and short tempered. It's the worst hostel experience from staff I've ever had. 
The room though has air conditioning so I won't complain too much. Not sure how I am supposed to occupy three days here though. Maybe I'll find some more diving, problem is when the hostel personnel are not friendly then it makes finding activities very difficult. I'll go on the hunt tomorrow. Hannah is currently off with one of the men she met. I am sitting on a beautiful beach watching the sun go down. But then I will be running inside to escape the mosquitos. ;) 
It is pretty, beaches just aren't my ideal of a perfect vacation. I would be happy going back to the mountains with the cool weather, hot springs, and waterfalls. But compromise. No room to complain. I'm on a beach, in Costa Rica.
Pura Vida ✌🏻️




No comments :

Post a Comment