Wednesday, June 15, 2016

La Fortuna

Today is a save money and relax day. A true vacation. I never have these days, it's kind of weird.
Current status: 
Just got out of the pool and we're lounging. It's only 2:39 and it feels like it's been a million hours already today. 
This morning we got up and went to a local waterfall. 
Got in a bus. 
10 min later it was just Hannah and I with the most beautiful waterfall. 
It was under tha main road. INSANE!
This place was so beautiful. Took is awhile to figure out how to get down there and we had to hold onto the side of a mountain and lower ourselves down some rocks. 
Then wade upstream but we made it to this small piece of paradise. 
I wish picyires could truly capture the beauty of this place.
Those are the rapids we had to climb up. Let me tell you the rocks were slippery. 
Then we came back to our hostel to enjoy a pool day. 
The water and weather and currently perfect. It storms but that's okay because you are already wet. 
For lunch I found a HUGE carrot and cut up a fresh pineapple. 
Like I said: budget day, but really I needed some fresh food. I got a beet for dinner- can't wait. 
We also went for a walk this morning. This place... 😍
I'm going back to napping in my hammock now. Peace. 

No comments :

Post a Comment