Saturday, October 18, 2014

Biking Old Town

Today it was sunny. Do not get the crazy impression that somehow that means warm. It was far from it. 39 degrees is not okay. You will see that I am still in denial but at least I've pulled out head warmth. I do believe it will be winter coats everyday from now on but that just kills the outfit. 
You know how they say you can't forget to ride a bike. BS I'm totally calling your bs on that one. Okay so maybe it's just my extreme lack of coordination but te bike thing was hard. Especially on cobblestone. Remember riding those rickety old roller coasters like that brown one at magic mountain? That's what it is like. Then add in pedestrians, strollers, narrow streets and cars... I'm lucky I'm alive. The pedestrians should be lucky too. 

At least I got a work out? Bologna. I had creme brûlée and a chocolate croissant today. 
Then we took a selfie. A bridal party made fun of us.
Ps. A bike is hard when you have the seat all the way down and your knees come to your armpits when riding. But when you are terrified of falling off being low to the ground makes it less scary. 

No comments :

Post a Comment