Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Falafel, Vienna Style


Since Vienna is lame I will write about my falafel. That wrap right there people is incredible. It's vegan. It's fresh. It's homemmade and it's in the market. I love the market. I love it so much and this market was awesome. They had every single fruit you could ever imagine! Ever cherimoya from Ecuador and they have every dried fruit ever.
We had dried watermelon which was incredible but I think a lie. If you tried to dry watermelon you would have nothing left... It's all water. Weird. Delicious anyway.
So that wrap though... I don't know what really was in it but it was so good. I wanted I go back and get it for dinner again but we couldn't find the correct station.
After an amazing time in the market we went to see the Danube river. 
Then we saw a cool looking church and walked to it.
Then we went to the main shopping area. I saw a forever 21 and bought some cheap long sleeve shirts.
In in bed.
It's 7:30 again.
No judgement lol. Be jealous.

No comments :

Post a Comment