Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fiji hospital

So for those who know me you know I don't believe really in medical care unless it is an emergency or something obvious that Dr can fix. As a general philosophy I believe your body can heal itself and you should do a fair amount of research on what you can do. Anyway that being said I had to go to the Dr. Here in Fiji this morning. I have been having bad back pains near my kidneys and was thinking it was a bladder infection. Well when I started peeing straight blood I realized there was an issue that needed addressing. Anyway antibiotics and the whole experience only cost $20 
Waiting and waiting for the dr 
My Fiji Rx. 
After that adventure I got to go to a school with Alyssa and do music and then another school for PE. I finally got my phone unlocked so I can text! Wahoo for data! 

No comments :

Post a Comment