Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Nuku

I love that when we go into a classroom the kids bring us chairs to sit down.
I love that the people are so friendly and kind.
Spent the day at Nuku and FENC yesterday. At Nuku we taught more about drug awareness and did the heart oragami and are going back today to do another round. Tomorrow is their big drug awareness day and I am really excited for that. 
At FeNC yesterday I worked with two girls on sentence structure and spelling. I like tutoring those kids who have such a great need. 
We are back on the hour bus ride y Nuku which is good for blogging but I have to be careful not to get sick. I woke up last night at midnight with an almost migraine and it still hasn't subsided. 
I wish that my eyes could capture pictures to show you how beautiful this place is and what I  seeing.y phone does not do anything justice to the greenness and beauty of Fiji. 

No comments :

Post a Comment