Monday, June 30, 2014

Can a girl change her flight!?

Today was a special morning. I woke up with the intention to call and change my flight. So I borrow a phone and it has no minutes on it. I get a second phone and it is dead. The other phone is missing so by the time I locate it and call it's been awhile. Half way through my flight change the phone dies. I find another phone and call back three minutes later my phone dies. At this point I run to joes to put more minutes on my phone and accidently send the data to my computer! So we try again and I get it on my phone and call. Oh the lady is now on break. By the way everytime I call I have to go through the automated push this push this. So finally I call back and she is on another call and my phone dies. I JUST WANT TO CHANGE MY FLIGHT! Ahhhhhhhh! Why is it so hard to communicate in this country with anyone. 
Now I am putting my mom on it. But in order to talk to my mom I had to email her and then text my sister to call my mom so she an check her email. 

No comments :

Post a Comment