Saturday, June 28, 2014

Nananu-I-Ra Day 2


This morning we woke up and the girls decided to try wind surfing. Basically a sail on a big surf board. I was very skeptical but decided I should at least try. Try being the keyword in that sentence. Warren started by having us just stand on the board in calf deep water. 1. My balance is not so great 2. Falling off in calf deep water and jumping on rocks is not my ideal situation. After that exercise we walked up the beach and added the sail. 
On this journey i sliced my foot on one of the previous mentioned rocks and there is still a little rock in the wound I need to try and get out. I tied and that is what counts but after one try I was done. Warren had me sit on the front of the board and he sailed me a little and then I went in. The girls are atill out there and having success. Yay! Now I am complacently laying on the beach wishing the clouds would pass by the sun fasts because when the sun is behind the clouds it is actually pretty cold and super windy here so my kayak desire will probably be put on hold, for now. 

No comments :

Post a Comment