Monday, June 16, 2014

The House

Well we got to suva and got off the plane. It was so tiny and they walked our luggage to an outside spinning thing. Then Manti and Michael picked us up. We got into a taxi and drove 30 min to our house! It was a gigantic disaster the neat freak in me started to twitch. There are three bedrooms full of bunk beds. I'm in the first room with Holly, Abi, Nikki, and Hayley. The group here is all really nice. There are 8 girls and one bathroom but it works out because no one wants to shower lol. Then there is a kitchen and a living room and a balcony. We live in one of the wealthiest area of suva.  But the outside views are beautiful! 
The views are so gorgeous! It is so green and so lush. We then got dressed and went to church to a Fijian ward. It was interesting to hear church in Fijian and try and sing the songs. During church I was eating a Carmel and it went down my wind pipe and I swear for five minutes I wS coughing and tearing up and making weird noises. It was very embarSsing. After church we went  out to lunch in the mall. It was Ryan's birthday and we went Into a Chinese restaurant. They put is in this room with a giant round table. My first dish here was chopsuey vegetable style. But they don't have many veggies here so it aS onion carrot and bokchoy. I am so beyond tired right now. Oh and I found out there is no wireless and literally have been in a panic all day. I was relying on internet to keep Rick and I alive and I am dying! I tried calling att to unlock my phone so I could get a data card here but they are giving me a hard time and I didn't bring my laptop and panic! I have to figure something out! Oh and cold water... COLD water showers. 
In good news the weather was very cool today! Hooray! I think God knows I needed that!

No comments :

Post a Comment