Monday, June 16, 2014

Nadi to Suva


Got off the plane and missed my connection but getting off the plane we went straight outside and were greeted by loud chirping birds and the beginning of the sunrise! We were able up bypass the long customs line by playing the I'm going to miss my flight card! I am so glad I am with Hayley because the customs guy wS drilling us! It was pretty intense! So then we figure out how to recheck our luggage and by the way there is just a door and a flap behind the 1 check in counter and they hand your luggage straight outside. We head to the 1 security point and they say you still have an hour. It is just one metal detector and some chairs and then you walk outside and there are planes with stairs. So we decide to go to the bathroom and while in the bathroom I see his weird thing with a picture of toilet paper so I push the button and proceed to spray cleaner all over my legs. Apparently you are suppose to put the toilet paper under and spray it and then wipe the seat. Oh boy! There was also a shower in the bathroom which I totally wanted to use just so I could say I used it but no time or towel lol! Okay so we head trough the one security gate where you can keep on your shoes and then we hear our names over the intercom. Um.... So back out of security to the 1 check in counter and they said oh we just wanted to see that you were here. Back through security. Then got to walk back outside and up the stairs into the plane! That Is where we are now. 

No comments :

Post a Comment