Monday, July 28, 2014

Coral View: Night 5

This morning I set an alarm, made sure to get up in time for breakfast and be ready for my 8am cave trip. This cave trip is the reason I came to this island. I made sure to call ahead and email to guarantee a spot Tuesday morning. Well I noticed no one else was really awake therefore I headed to reception to inquire. My response: there is no cave on Tuesday. What do you mean there is no cave? You wrote my name down right infront of me yesterday. Oh. My. Gosh. Stupid ppl I tell you. I was pissed and reason why is I had booked a shark dive for Wednesday morning bc the caves were Tuesday. When I tried to switch it bc of their screw up the shark dive was sold out this morning. So I completely missed it and can't go tomorrow bc I have the caves. So unhappy this morning. Whatever. So we all hung out on the beach and read books which was nice. After lunch we went to the Blue Lagoon where the movie was filmed for some snorkeling.
It was incredible! So many fish and we saw and octopus.
The water was crystal clear and so colorful.
Then when we got back it started to POUR! If my caves get canceled tomorrow... So help me... 

No comments :

Post a Comment