Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Last Morning

After getting off the boat Emma, Liz, and I started talking and I learned Elisabeth's flight left at 2 and mine 3. We came up with a plan to have one last fun morning and boy was it amazing! 
We started by going to the garden of the giant. 
It was a garden with tons of orchids. I've never seen orchids growing and it was beautiful!
What a fun walk we had!
Then it was off to the mud pools! We arrived and started by smearing mud all over our bodies. 
Then we were supposed to get into the murky water to rinse off. I was okay with that until I realized the bottom was covered in sea grass and a foot of mud. NO THANK YOU!
After our rinse we got to sit in the hot spring. Our bodies felt so smooth! Amazing how mud made us the cleanest we have been while in Fiji.
Then our guide man schedules is massages. What a way to leave! Covered in coconut oil and relaxed!
Finally we headed to a bakery and got cream buns!
Best ever! And of course I got a kit kat. 

No comments :

Post a Comment