Sunday, July 27, 2014

Coral View: Night 4

This morning I woke up and braved the freezing cold shower. Then headed to breakfast with Taylor. After we had to check out and pack up. On a good note the dogs, only two, at this resort are actually pets and are treated so nicely! Made me so happy! And there are no animals on the island I am on which is awesome too. Okay so the boat came and I got on to head to my next stop which was the furthest island North. It was about two hours on the boat and the sea was pretty rough.
We got on a little boat and rode to our island where we were greeted by the welcome song. On our last resort they sang us the farewell song. Everyone is just so nice and all the workers knew my name and called me Jess haha. Okay focus. So we arrived had a briefing and then lunch. I got to talking with the girls who were on the boat. Two from the states and two from England. After we checked in I made sure to book my cave trip, blue lagoon snorkel- I need to see that movie and wait... A shark dive! So Wednesday morning I may get to do it as long as two more ppl sign up.
After this we went on a tour around the island by boat. It was beautiful. 
Then we hung out during tea time and watched some rugby.
Oh and it's cold.
Had to pull out and wear my airplane outfit since I gave away all the rest of my clothing. Now it's off to dinner.

No comments :

Post a Comment