Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Banana Song

Two weeks ago when I was teaching at Bishop I was completing lessons on healthy hearts. In that we talked about the importance of fruits and veggies and I taught the kids a song about a banana. So I teach it to one second grade class and then the other. They start to sing this song at lunch and recess. The next week we come back and a sixth grade class is singing it. Kids walk by us and start doing the motions and peeling the banana. I kid you not it's week three and eveyone knows this song. They sing it all the time and when they see us they sing it. The funniest thing is when we came back they had changed the tune completely. So now we sing their version. The banana song revolution has begun! Glad I'm leaving one thing with these kids.... Forever! Muahahahahahaha
Peel banana peel banana peel banana peel
Eat banana ....
Swallow banana... 
Mmmm bananas....
Go bananas ....

No comments :

Post a Comment